Monday, March 31, 2014

Testimony -Week 9

This was not a week like last week. We had a few good lessons but most days were filled with some disappointment.
We spent a good three days cleaning out the old apartment and then another day doing some good service.
I am really starting to get into the swing of missionary work which is good for me!
Not a lot happened this week, I don't really know what to say.
OH! I figured out how to keep the bugs off me at night! I just have to cover myself in lotion and it greatly minimizes the bug bites I get! So that was nice!
I really think I'll just bear my testimony of some things I know to be true.
If you are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and you have been following my blog, there has to be some part of you that wonders why I am doing this and experiencing these things. I wouldn't be out here if I didn't know it was true. So if there is anyone out there that is even the tiniest bit curious, I would invite you to really look into it and do as it says in Moroni 10:4-5-

 "4. And when ye shall receive these things I would exhort you to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
5. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."
I know this to be the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today. I know it to have been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith just 200 years ago. I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God and to contain the fullness of the gospel. I know that if you will pray and ask the only person who will never lie to you if this is the true church on the earth today, he will give you an answer.
I know these things to be true.
I love you all and hope you have a great day and week!

Shoot me an email if you get the chance or send me a letter! I would love to hear from anyone!
hayden.dorrance@myldsmail.net
Elder Hayden Dorrance
243 Cedar Court
Lamaha Gardens
Georgetown, Guyana
Stay safe and sober!
All my love, Elder Dorrance

No comments:

Post a Comment