Monday, March 24, 2014

Short Update - Week 8

I can't believe I am already one transfer in! it's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun!
I'll get right into it though, Wednesday we baptized sister Bickram, who is a sweet older lady that was told by her husband to attend "the White man church" she's super awesome and should be ready for the temple in a year!
Then on Friday we were able to baptize Oksana who is 18 and really going to be strong member in the church!
Then on saturday we baptized Lisa who is 9 and has taken a LONG time to get baptized because she has a hard time remembering stuff!
President Mehr came to district meeting this week and was able to attend our baptism on Friday!
I hope all is well and I'm sorry that this email is short, I spent too long doing other stuff! I'm sorry! I love you all! have a great week!

Much Love Elder Dorrance







No comments:

Post a Comment