Monday, March 24, 2014

Short Update - Week 8

I can't believe I am already one transfer in! it's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun!
I'll get right into it though, Wednesday we baptized sister Bickram, who is a sweet older lady that was told by her husband to attend "the White man church" she's super awesome and should be ready for the temple in a year!
Then on Friday we were able to baptize Oksana who is 18 and really going to be strong member in the church!
Then on saturday we baptized Lisa who is 9 and has taken a LONG time to get baptized because she has a hard time remembering stuff!
President Mehr came to district meeting this week and was able to attend our baptism on Friday!
I hope all is well and I'm sorry that this email is short, I spent too long doing other stuff! I'm sorry! I love you all! have a great week!

Much Love Elder Dorrance
Elder Hodgkinson, Sister Bickram, Elder Dorrance





Elder Hodgkinson, Brother Persaud, Oksana (Their Neice), Sister Persaud and Elder Dorrance

They had to walk through some mud to get deep enough in the river to be fully submerged.

No comments:

Post a Comment