Monday, December 1, 2014

Short and Sweet - Week 44

This week had its ups and downs but it was still kind of good at times!

I'm kind of out of time but the main highlights of the week were probably a lesson we had with one of our investigators named Tammy about prayer! it went really really well!

We also were able to have a lot of fun helping unload and test out some wheel chairs for a service project this week which was a whole lot of fun!

I found out that I am staying here in St. Vincent with Elder Pohl and I am really excited for it! It should be really good! 

We had a great Thanksgiving feast last Monday by the Senior couple which was amazing and tasted better!

I'm sorry this is short and random but I lost track of time! I love you guys tons and hope you have a great week!


Elder Dorrance

Testing out the wheel chairs that were donated by the church.





No comments:

Post a Comment